The myth goes on?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discover the myth

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silk rewards.

Go down 
+65
marina
Ripper0518
Gento
xtacy6909
djv1p3r
Windrius
DoubleD
gotrulez
marcos666999
jordan2010
sonya07
RyuKaze
ibo1230
dieman
hmoobphajej
R3N3G3D3
rutar1
Tok_Sic
wht1110
hasdrubal
BBK
vanketo
zareck36
xiN
eclipse
Nerd12345
BananaMan
xxxyoo
bobbyrock
ninjam
GoNight
dagriller
Chewie
gamecrazysal
Schmalz
iRRwiTZeR
MissPowerpuff
Hunter2007
Ashelia
barcode120x
RoleX
DIGit
AndyD
ChiN
iW84u
dzungbeu
oSnipeZo
kileris555
cyiborg619
MasterMVP
Stu3
Rosalinda
karodbz
Gigola123
strukel
coleburto
John Dread
karixpriva
Valerio-again-xD
bbgunz
dracek
bubblesuk
IcyQueeN
Eckoro
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Do you like these prices
Yes
Silk rewards. - Page 3 Pollbar-s78%Silk rewards. - Page 3 Pollbar-e
 78% [ 166 ]
No
Silk rewards. - Page 3 Pollbar-s22%Silk rewards. - Page 3 Pollbar-e
 22% [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 213

AuthorMessage
xiN

Male

Silk rewards. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26 2009, 08:10

Yeah i think the prices are good as they are.

i mean since u dont even have to pay the half of the isro price there is no need for the items to be cheaper. u alredy save a lot at buying silk (even though Skin-Change is really a bit to expensive)^^
Back to top Go down
zareck36

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07 2009, 19:04

I think the price itself is good. But its all gonna depend on the item prices in the item mall in the end.

Are the item prices in item mall gonna be the same as iSRO?
Back to top Go down
vanketo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08 2009, 12:19

i have the same sentiments with most of you guys..but i am actually wondering the prices of items in itemall.. are they going to be the same as the official?
Back to top Go down
BBK
Banned
Banned

Male
Infraction/Ban : Silk rewards. - Page 3 Unbena11

PostSubject: well...   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08 2009, 14:12

Just to give an example..if the prices from the ITEM MALL (in-game) will be the same as in iSRO, then I also can say (this doesn't mean you must flame), that the proposed Silk prices are quite high. Why? Because with 50 USD I can purchase 1075 Silk in cSRO (from my chinese friends) or 900 Silk in cSRO from an website directly...but then again, there the prices are WAY MUCH CHEAPER inside the Item Mall (in game) than in iSRO.

Good day.
Back to top Go down
vanketo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08 2009, 14:19

@BBK lol i didnt say anything about flaming, did i? I've already mentioned "wondering"...and i have never ever said they are expensive instead i said the prices are ok "have the same sentiment" -___- read it again dude
Back to top Go down
BBK
Banned
Banned

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08 2009, 14:43

vanketo wrote:
@BBK lol i didnt say anything about flaming, did i? I've already mentioned "wondering"...and i have never ever said they are expensive instead i said the prices are ok "have the same sentiment" -___- read it again dude

WTF is wrong with you? Did I somehow quoted or said anything about you?...I think you should go play with your winner instead of telling me to re-read your post kiddo.
Back to top Go down
zareck36

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08 2009, 17:16

There is no need to use WTF here, kiddo. He was just referring your post to his because yours was pretty unclear. Look, you mentioned that "there is no need to flame", which could easily indicate the poster above you was flaming.

So go to some corner and cool off. Stop acting like an old man.
Back to top Go down
hasdrubal
hasdrubal

Male
Silk rewards. - Page 3 Esro0

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09 2009, 05:46

Mods close this thread, Silk prices are already decided. Its only off topic.
Back to top Go down
vanketo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09 2009, 11:04

haha..i think just close it and i also don wanna see some 'real' kiddo flaming other ppl...hahah BBK, i'm not sure about your capability of reading english and understand it.
Back to top Go down
BBK
Banned
Banned

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09 2009, 11:06

zareck36 wrote:
There is no need to use WTF here, kiddo. He was just referring your post to his because yours was pretty unclear. Look, you mentioned that "there is no need to flame", which could easily indicate the poster above you was flaming.

As you and your "friend" posted very likely posts, there's no doubt in my mind you're one and the same person...pathetic. If not, still pathetic. And my post WAS pretty clear as for the "WTF" thing, is it somehow wrong using it? LOOL.. And thanks for naming me kiddo, really makes me feel young lol... -.-'
Back to top Go down
vanketo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09 2009, 11:25

offtopic(sorry i need to clarify with this guy, i'll use private message next time):oh you are welcome Smile you can ask any mod or admin to check on him or even both of us if the ips are identical or even similar hahaha...i don even know him neither here nor in real-life..i just think you need to cool down and are you really that old that you are so desperate to be young? o.O
Back to top Go down
zareck36

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09 2009, 19:47

BBK wrote:
zareck36 wrote:

As you and your "friend" posted very likely posts, there's no doubt in my mind you're one and the same person...pathetic. If not, still pathetic. And my post WAS pretty clear as for the "WTF" thing, is it somehow wrong using it? LOOL.. And thanks for naming me kiddo, really makes me feel young lol... -.-'

Seriously, dont make yourself so low as to think we are of the same person just because we have the same view. In fact, you are the odd guy out with an old man's view.

Apparently, you must really be an old man or at least a geezer since u like the word "kiddo" so much. God Bless you, dont get AIDS.
Back to top Go down
ChiN
禅宗大师
禅宗大师
ChiN

Male
Mood : Silk rewards. - Page 3 Icon_cool
Silk rewards. - Page 3 Sjsro
Infraction/Ban : Silk rewards. - Page 3 Unbena10

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10 2009, 11:45

Back to topic please.
If u gotta flame eachother, do it via PM.
Back to top Go down
https://esro.rpg-board.net/
wht1110
wht1110

Male
Silk rewards. - Page 3 Tibetb

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19 2009, 06:48

what can i say i just agreed with eckoro idea sunny
Back to top Go down
Tok_Sic
Tok_Sic

Male
Mood : Silk rewards. - Page 3 Icon_jokercolor

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20 2009, 04:09

Good prices, and I agree with no selling of gold or sp.

zareck36 wrote:
BBK wrote:
zareck36 wrote:

Seriously, dont make yourself so low as to think we are of the same person just because we have the same view. In fact, you are the odd guy out with an old man's view.

Apparently, you must really be an old man or at least a geezer since u like the word "kiddo" so much. God Bless you, dont get AIDS.

ot: Ok WOW, Whats the deal with "old" people. Is there a problem around here with the fact that people age? Geez, now I feel like I'm gonna be discriminated against because of my age. Don't forget that "old" peeps usually have credit cards and/or paypal accounts that will help support this project, so if I were you guys I would think twice before putting us "geezers" down again, thnx.

And also, an "old mans view" is probably way more objective than a young mans view simply because an old man has "life experience", has lived through a lot more and is "wiser" because of it. Wow, this really bothers m........Sleep

BTW, prolly should change my title to Noldbie farao
Back to top Go down
http://tasty-fragism.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=6f4a9e1fb2aab
rutar1
rutar1

Male
Mood : Silk rewards. - Page 3 Icon_sad

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23 2009, 13:25

Nice prices Eckoro.

I have a question: What payment methods will be avalible??

Silk rewards. - Page 3 Sigpic209323
Back to top Go down
R3N3G3D3
R3N3G3D3

Male
Mood : Silk rewards. - Page 3 Icon_tongue
Silk rewards. - Page 3 Sjsro

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23 2009, 14:20

well idk yet but i gues paypal and some other
Back to top Go down
http://darcydaquino.hyves.nl
hmoobphajej

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24 2009, 08:10

Hrmm prices seems decent and i do advocate strongly on the no selling of gold, sp, and gear.
Back to top Go down
dieman
dieman

Male
Mood : Silk rewards. - Page 3 Icon_scratch

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05 2009, 06:15

I Think Its Good Prices Compared To Isro Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
MissPowerpuff
MissPowerpuff

Female
Mood : Silk rewards. - Page 3 Icon_study
Silk rewards. - Page 3 Ecsro

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06 2009, 16:23

The Silk prices are good.
However, I think that you should also sell SP because farming is boring and just makes the game bad.
Back to top Go down
ibo1230
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
ibo1230

Male
Silk rewards. - Page 3 Unbena10

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06 2009, 16:35

MissPowerpuff wrote:
However, I think that you should also sell SP because farming is boring and just makes the game bad.

I think thats not really right, people should work to customize/perfect their own character..
And not with 3 clicks and you have 1 mil sp >_>
With farming you atleast have something to do ingame ..
Back to top Go down

Male
Mood : Silk rewards. - Page 3 Suspect
Silk rewards. - Page 3 Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07 2009, 01:47

ibo1230 wrote:
MissPowerpuff wrote:

I think thats not really right, people should work to customize/perfect their own character..
And not with 3 clicks and you have 1 mil sp >_>
With farming you atleast have something to do ingame ..
agreed 100% Smile this may be worst part in game, but dang, rates are not 1x.. in ecsro rates are 10x and it is easy to farm (i had more than 1 mil sp), and in esro, there will be plvl, so cuz of this you will only have to stand near ongs... if in isro i took like 2 weeks to become fully farmed, here it would take like 3 days... so NO SP BUYING! my oppinion.
Back to top Go down
eclipse
Low Poster
Low Poster

Male
Mood : Silk rewards. - Page 3 Icon_smile
Silk rewards. - Page 3 Troy

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08 2009, 18:49

Yeah, after there's some high lvl wizards you could buy a prem and a sp ticket and have a mil sp in a couple of days. If that. Smile
Back to top Go down
ninjam
ninjam

Male
Mood : Silk rewards. - Page 3 Icon_cool

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21 2009, 09:31

thats what make the game, working to perfect your character if you dont work for it people wont appreciate it and will want to destroy it and say its borin when its not.

Im looking forward to this, becuz this game is fun, just the gold botting i cant take...esro is that solution Smile
Back to top Go down
http://z8.invisionfree.com/ncudiscuss
RyuKaze
RyuKaze

Male
Mood : Silk rewards. - Page 3 Icon_razz
Silk rewards. - Page 3 Aege

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21 2009, 12:36

I can work with these prices...any lower and it'd be too cheap lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silk rewards.   Silk rewards. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silk rewards.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The myth goes on?-
Jump to: